My point was that we now gurantee that that the sense data is not
a stack pointer an a driver can DMA to it.  Now for BSG the sense
data is "just" abused as reply, but the point still stands - we
don't want to pass a possible stack pointer to drivers in a data
buffer because we want to allow DMA to it.

That being said with your patch 4 that becomes a moot point as we'll
now always dynamically allocate it.  So maybe just reorder that to go
first and we should be fine.