Using targetd 0.8.6 (RHEL7) and iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0, I'm looking
for ways to diagnose random disconnects under load. The initiator indicates
it's logged into the target, but all IO fails. A logout and login fixes the
connection until "next time" there's a high load.

I don't see any targetd or other scsi errors - just IO errors being
reported on the initiator side. So what can I do to turn on verbosity on
the initiator and the target to see what's going on?

//
  Peter Larsen