Hello

I am having few severe performance issues on my ceph cluster.

Scenario 1 )    When I mount a rbd volume directly using rbd map command to
a linux kernel. I am getting good performance.
when I do dd on the above volume, I am getting 380 - 430 MB's. -- I am good
with this.

Scenario 2 ) I am using iscsi-gateway. iscsi1 and iscs2 as targets and
presenting LUNS ro all my initiators.

When I do dd on the volumes presented via iscsi gateway, my performance is
10 to 25 MB's. which is very poor.

I am gwcli commandline and connot use the belwo command

"create images image=test1 size=100g max_data_area_mb=128"

' Unexpected keyword error '