So, what is the @nojavadoc concept? That these classes are so simple that javadoc would be meaningless?

Craig

On May 15, 2006, at 12:07 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

Ideally, the resolution for the @nojavadoc issue should be to figure out how
to embrace our @nojavadoc concept in the build scripts.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:31 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Abe White
Subject: Re: initial commit

Hi,

Good job!

With the new serp download bits, the project compiles ok
under maven.
All I had to do was to use the maven metadata files from
OPENJPA-2, copy the serp jar file to the local maven
repository, and badda bing.

The javadoc isn't so pretty, with about a hundred errors.
@nojavadoc is the culprit in most of them, but some are
illegal characters and other quirks. I'll file a low priority
JIRA to cover the javadoc errors.

Craig