Regarding Maven,

Are we considering using Maven 1, or Maven 2?  The dependencies from Craig's
email work with Maven 2, but I'm just curious whether we have a consensus on
which version to use (if we go with Maven).

-Mike

On 5/15/06, Patrick Linskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, what is the @nojavadoc concept? That these classes are so
> simple that javadoc would be meaningless?

That these clasess are things that are just noise in a javadoc release
set.

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.

--