Abe White wrote:

p.p.s. Not sure if Patrick has mentioned this, but the plan is to use a Sun-like coding style for OpenJPA. The code currently checked in uses the old SolarMetric style (which has its roots in the style of an even older company). So I just wanted to assure everyone that we'll switch over to a style more people are probably used to at some point in this migration from the Kodo codebase. I personally am a nazi about formatting being consistent, so when we do switch, it will be completely.

Keep in mind that it's now an Apache community project, so you'll want to reach consensus on style and rigidity, rather than declaring it by fiat. :)

by email and then delete it.

Can you fix your mailer to get rid of this?

geir