On Jun 5, 2006, at 10:55 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

*I* actually still don't include legal gibberish -- it's the BEA servers that add that information. And FWIW, they started adding it sometime in
February, without asking me.

*I* didn't fire the bullet. I pulled the trigger and it was the powder
in the cartridge that made the projectile fly out of the gun, officer.

Okay folks, let's all calm down a little bit :-) The automagic sig is annoying, sure, but it isn't even a serious issue here as the intended recipient of the message is a public mailing list. Seriously.

Let's worry about object/relational mapping and not so much about the bike shed!

-Brian