On 01/08/06, Patrick Linskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sweet! I think that that will make you the first non-BEA employee
committing to the codebase.

:)

> BTW, you may be aware, but it doesn't compile on Java 6 due
> to the JDBC interface changes. I'll add that to JIRA if its
> not there already.

Yeah, we've had this problem in the past as well. Historically, we've
created special modified JDBC jars so that we can compile on earlier VM
versions. How is this type of problem typically handled in Apache-land?

Isn't this the other way around? If the additional methods are
implemented to make it compile on Java 6, it will continue to be
binary compatible with the earlier JDBC versions.

Cheers,
Brett