Done....

#openjpa on irc.freenode.net (default port of 6667)

I will try to be on it most of the day tomorrow, so if you're interested, please hop on and say hi. As of now, I am the only nick who can be a channel operator... let me know if you'd like to have that capability and I'd be glad to dole it out.

[22:35] --ChanServ-- The channel [#openjpa ] is now registered under your nickname. [22:35] --ChanServ-- There is no channel password. Only your nickname can use /msg ChanServ IDENTIFY #openjpa. [22:35] --ChanServ-- Channel guidelines can be found on the freenode website
[22:35] --ChanServ-- (http://freenode.net/channel_guidelines.shtml).
[22:35] --ChanServ-- Freenode is a service of Peer-Directed Projects Center, an IRS 501(c)(3)
[22:35] --ChanServ-- (tax-exempt) charitable and educational organization.

Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

+1

I think an openjpa IRC channel is an excellent idea.