As other's have mentioned, a separate list is kind of the only way to keep confidentiality.

Geronimo as a geronimo-tck list, and a geronimo-tck svn for the related tck files and harness code. We also have a private GERONIMO- TCK Jira to track compliance issues. Though we did get by for quite a while without the Jira.

As far is automating the testing. I built a small cluster of computers (10 so far) and wrote a Mash (to coin a Web 2.0 term) from Continuum and ActiveMQ. I.e. we have a distributed test environment that uses Continuum's build running functionality and ActiveMQ to distribute that. Every active branch of Geronimo is certified every hour of every day.

The infrastructure code for that is all in Geronimo svn in the GBuild subproject, but it seems more and more projects are getting TCKs these days and I'd be fine seeing this become more of an "Apache" thing than a "Geronimo" thing *assuming* others would help of course.

-David