Marc, there's no reason but I'm just reporting a build failure due to my
environment.  Someone else might have the same problem but not know what
the problem is or how to fix it.  You should be able to use OS profiles to
extend my fix to work in OSX.  I don't have an example of how to do this
handy unfortunately.

mike

"Marc Prud'hommeaux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/22/2006
12:40:52 PM: