Yep....

An oversight by me. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll get the comments (along with the follow up comments) in JIRA...

Craig L Russell wrote:
Hi Bryan,

As a matter of team communication, I'd like to see all comments related to JIRA issues attached to the JIRAs themselves. That way we don't need to scour the archives to find JIRA-related comments.

Until a discussion results in a JIRA, email threads make sense.

Does this seem like a good idea?

Thanks,

Craig