Hi,

of course my intention wasnt to ask about kodo, but i was confused that a feature will be "on" by default that was formerly on sale.
I will look into the packages to get an idea.

The other question regarding the cache or a method like isCached() was to solve the issue that users could get irritated where the results come from. Without such a method, there is no way to solve the irritation for certain users then ;-)

But the other thing is, if you dont turn it on by default, you can be sure to see a review that says that hibernate is faster by default on some JavaEE portal.

--
regards
Marc Logemann