Uhh i didnt know that 1.3 is still supported by OpenJPA. Then forget my call, i just wanted to supply a diff where AbstractTestCase use JDK regex instead of ORO, but thats obsolete now...

Regarding mvn idea:idea .... ARGH. I just finished setting up my IDEA multi-module project by manually resolving all the 3rd party and internal dependencies. It even compiles now fully. This is the hard way learning what Maven offers :)

The last thing that wont compile is: ProxyGregorianCalendar4 in module openjpa-kernel4 This class extends ProxyGregorianCalendar but where do i get this base class?
--
regards
Marc Logemann