OpenJPA Folk-

OK, I've gone ahead and made a final non-snapshot "0.9.0-incubating" release, and bumped the current release number up to "0.9.5- incubating-SNAPSHOT". The former release can be useful for people wanting a stable, unchanging release.

I've updated the wiki at http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/ obtaining.html with examples for using both the 0.9.0-incubating release and the 0.9.5-incubating-SNAPSHOT snapshot release.