Hi Marc,

On Oct 14, 2006, at 11:11 PM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

I've gone ahead and checked in the OpenJPA manual so it is available at:

http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/docs/openjpa-0.9.0- incubating/manual/manual.html

This is good, being linked from the navbar on the site.

Until we are comfortable with Confluence being both site and wiki, I think maintaining the site is important.

Craig