Alex-

So you are saying that batching is working OK in general, just not for a particular class? And that this particular class was batching fine with previous versions? That is odd, although there are some cases where we might refuse to batch a particular class (because of a driver bug with batching certain column types, etc).

As a shot in the dark, we do work around a bug in the Oracle JDBC driver's failure to batch date/time effectively.

Can you post the SQL log that shows the series of SQL statements that should have been batched, but weren't? That might help shed light on it.

Also, database and JDBC driver type/version would be useful.