[ x] Separate setUp() and tearDown()
[ ] Separate setUp() and tearDown(), but setUp() invokes tearDown()
[ ] Typically no tearDown(); put cleanup logic in setUp()
[ ] Other. Please describe.

IMO, if we're diligent in writing proper tearDown methods, there's no reason to put the tearDown logic in setUp. The only reason we got into that habit in Kodo was that we were sloppy with our test case cleanup.
by email and then delete it.