I just gotta ask....

Why is one implementation "official" and another isn't if the are both compatible?

And why not use something from a sister project to make it better?

geir

Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

This is the official JTA 1.1 jar that is available at the java.net repository.

+1 for using the official JTA libraries, rather than the stopgap Geronimo clones.

I'll update the pom.xml unless anyone objects.