Thanks, Marc!  I've been monitoring your changes to this wiki page.  I
couldn't believe all of the necessary steps for creating a release.  Thanks
so much for documenting all of this.

BTW, one of my first managers taught me about getting "hit by the proverbial
beer truck".  Sounds like a better way to go, don't you think?  :-)

Enjoy your weekend,
Kevin