Passing -MappingDefaults (and, I believe, "-mappingDefaults") should certainly work. What indication are you seeing that it isn't working?

On Nov 13, 2006, at 7:43 PM, roger.keays wrote:

I've been trying to pass an openjpa.jdbc.MappingDefaults configuration to the
mappingTool, but it is just ignored. Is this possible? I tried:

java org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool - mappingDefaults=blahblah ...

and

 <mappingtool ...>
   <config mappingDefaults="blahblah">
 </mappingtool>

The docs say to use the last name of the config variable with a lowercase
initial letter. It works for openjpa.*, but apparently not for
openjpa.jdbc.* ?

Thanks,

Roger