Roger-

Can you also specify "-Log=DefaultLevel=TRACE" and post the output? Specifically, it should report what all the properties are being set to, so we can see if "JoinForeignKeyDeleteAction" has any setting at all.

Also, if you specify "JoinForeignKeyDeleteAction" first in the list, does it change anything?