FWIW, I'm +1 on the bits (though late) but +0 on the release as we
need to get the IP stuff taken care of.

 Patrick, do you recall who from BEA signed the code grant agreement?

Eddie

On 11/25/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
quick question - is anything different in this then the last?

geir

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-binary.zip

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-binary.zip.asc

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-binary.zip.md5