Terrific -- apologies that I'd missed that in cclas.txt; I grep'ed
for the wrong thing.  :)

 I'll update the website now.

Eddie

On 11/25/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
stop worrying about this.  it's fine :

notinavail:BEA Systems, Inc. - Patrick Linskey:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:Signed
Corp CLA for Stephen Kim, Patrick Linskey, Marc Prud'hommeaux, Pinaki
Poddar, Abe White FOR JPA Bindings, core persistence kernel, utility
code, build infrastructure, tests and documentation

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-binary.zip

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-binary.zip.asc

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-binary.zip.md5

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-project/0.9.6-incubating/openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-source.zip