   Robert Burrell Donkin (binding)
   Patrick Linskey
   Kevin Sutter
   Eddie O'Neil
   Geir Magnusson Jr. (binding)

0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

The vote passes, and we have made the OpenJPA artifacts public at http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/downloads.html .

Thanks to all who helped get this initial incubating release of the OpenJPA project ready for distribution!

On Nov 26, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

Actually, that's not quite the final tally -- Eddie O'Neil also voted +1
after Marc put together the previously-linked email:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/ 200611.m
box/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The final tally of the vote is:

+1 votes:

   Marc Prud'hommeaux
   Kevin Sutter
   Craig Russell
   Patrick Linskey
   Eddie O'Neil

0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

Sorry about the confusion,

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

______________________________________________________________________ _ Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.