Oops ... I forgot to do that when I released. I've uploaded them and added the link to:

  http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/documentation.html

It takes a little while for the static update to propagate to the server.

Once the synchronization happens, I'll update the building page of the wiki to add in instructions for uplaoding the docs.