On 1/2/07, Marc Prud'hommeaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Shay-

Unfortunately, we don't have any automatic drop-table feature, but I
agree it would be handy (you might want to make a JIRA report with
the suggestion).

The only other recourse, I think, would be to just manually delete
the database files before running your tests.

support for easy integration testing is one area where i think many
JDO implementations could really improve

it's vital to start with a known database state and clean up after
each integration test. this isn't as easy as it should be when you
have a complex object-relational mapper with extensive caching. a set
of side doors for integration testing would really help productivity.

- robert