Vlad-

I didn't get any attachments in that last message (perhaps they were stripped by the list server).

It might be interesting the see the java stack trace parts of the JVM dump, in case that might shed light on the situation.

Also, what database are you using? It could be that the deadlock is happening somewhere in the JDBC driver code as well...