Do we have any experts with these xml namespaces?  Or, anybody that wants to
become an expert?  :-)
It seems like we need a real example of using these to make sure they are
viable.  On paper, they look like the solution.  But, Craig's concern about
allowing new member elements within existing elements is a valid question.

Any volunteers?

Kevin