I've forwarded the new test case to our CTS team here. They will take a look to see if it can be adapted to the CTS test framework.

Craig

On Jan 31, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:

Craig,
If anybody would have a channel to the CTS team, I would think it would be you. :-) I have also passed on this request to our CTS rep to see where it
takes us.  Good idea. Thanks.

Kevin