> That implies that I'm that own the development cycle of this code.
> In this case, I just get a jar from the user.

With current facilities:
1. Unpack the entire content of the original jar to some "temp"
directory.
2. Run enhancer with "temp" in classpath and *not* the original jar
3. Jar the "temp" directory
4. Overwrite the original jar, optinally

This way, if the original content contained other files (meta-inf etc.)
will be packaged exactly in the  final jar.
Enhancer will not require to handle rewriting of a Jar file's content.

Pinaki Poddar
BEA Systems
415.402.7317

by email and then delete it.