I think so, that's what's specified in pom.xml (except for
openjpa-integration) and it should be picked up from there.

Log entries like this show up when I run the tests :
17  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class "
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache Derby 10.2.2.0 -
(485682) ,Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).

Svnversion -c gives me this output :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/work/jpa/openjpa$ svnversion -c
406193:511043

I should have the same code as you. Did you try changing the log level?