On Feb 27, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

All-

I noticed recently that the continuum build at http:// vmbuild.apache.org/continuum is back up and running again (hooray!). However, it is failing for OpenJPA because we have a new sub-module, called "openjpa-examples", which I believe needs to be explicitly added as a module to Continuum.

Are there any continuum admins out there who can add this module? David Blevins helped set this up last time, but I figured I'd ask generally on the list, so as not to harass him directly.

If anyone knows of a better forum for this request, please do let me know.

Best thing is to file a JIRA in the INFRA project and use the VMBuild component. But I saw your OpenJPA Distribution module failing so I figured I'd check the list and see if there was any related chatter (guess my spidey-sense is working :)

I went ahead and added http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/pom.xml to continuum and it built a- ok. The "OpenJPA Distribution" module seems to hang now though. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take.

-David