> I am trying to use MappingTool with a JDO file named package.jdo to
> generate the package-mysql.orm and create the tables in my
> database, the orm file is created succesfully with one exception,
> the table name is not what i expected with subsequent call to the
> MappingTool.

The mapping tool is designed to avoid using existing tables and
columns when mapping previously-unmapped portions of your object
model.  Apparently you're deleting the mapping file periodically, so
every run the tool thinks the model is unmapped -- how could it know
otherwise?  So either start over and stop deleting your mapping file
all the time, or if you want the table to be named something
specific, just stick the "table='XXX'" attribute on the <class>
element in your package.jdo file.  The tool will see the mapping
instruction and carry it over to the mapping file.  I believe the
docs cover all this in more detail.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.