> Note :
> I'm using a persistence.xml for single persitence unit
> creation, and this
> test works fine. I've had a dive into the source code, and found the
> provider is lookuped and found by the glassfish persistence
> implementation
> class. The exception is raised on the open jpa side, and I
> know I'm missing
> some configuration elements, but I cannot guess what's missing?
> any hint?

The only exception that I see in the trace you gave us is thrown by the
spec implementation jar. I'm not looking at the source for that code,
but my guess would be that the failure is happening because of a
classpath error, such that OpenJPA is not available in the classloader
that is visible to the Persistence class.

Could you post your persistence.xml file and any details about how your
classloader structure is set up?

Thanks,

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.