>> Why is this setting called "IsolationLevel" where our global setting
>> is called "TransactionIsolation"?  Shouldn't this local setting just
>> be called "Isolation" for consistency?  Same with the
>> FetchPlan facade.
>
> Personally, I feel that 'IsolationLevel' is a more-well-known term for
> the concept. I'm fine with either name, though.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?  I think get/setIsolation
would be more consistent with the global TransactionIsolation
property.  I doubt the lack of a "Level" suffix is going to hurt.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.