Marc,

I have several relationships that have the same target.

(table names and relationships follow)

class -(M-1)-> xClassAttrib -(1-1)-> attrib

component -(M-1)-> xCompAttrib -(1-1)-> attrib

Both of these end up at the same attrib table.

Could this be a problem?

I added some other 1-M relationships that I had not gotten to yet and
they all worked fine (actually they also used intermediate tables - that
could have played into them working).

Anyway, that is the only thing I can think of (that OpenJPA is getting
confused by having squirrelly relationships).

I finally had to just work around the problem by 'manually' querying the table and filling the collection.

Jay

Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
Jay-

Something is fishy. I can't understand why it wouldn't work.

Are you able to persist individual ClassAttrib instances (regardless of the owning ComponentClass)?

Also, if you try adding a fresh new one-to-many relationship to some new class, is that ignored as well?