+1 to the release.  I didn't do a thorough look through this
release, but it looks like the same general package as the last RC
with the previous issues addressed.  Thanks for updating the available
KEYS file -- the signatures of the binary / source zip packages worked
fine this time.

 +1 to second the points Craig made.

 Nice work, All.

Cheers,