ok, I'm sending this message to netmind list too, so they can answer my next
question too:

* Maybe this is a silly question, but is it possible to place netmind's
beankeeper historical structure between OpenJPA and the database backstore?

I dont think *any* serious commercial application can avoid historical
objects.
I think netmind's beankeeper is a great thing, and JPA is a good standard.
Mixing both projects would be very cool. ;-)

[]s, gandhi