I'll try to look into this sometime this evening (PST).

On May 25, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Joshua Slive wrote:

On 5/25/07, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Joshua,

I would appreciate some help here. I have no time to troll through
all other Apache web sites looking for models.

Is there a quick 1-pager on how to symlink the OpenJPA confluence web
site to be our www web site? Or another project that does so with a
public www/projectnamehere that I can model?

Sorry, but your confluence guys need to come up with the procedures
yourself. I don't use confluence. I can only tell you what is required
to have a reliable, maintainable apache infrastructure.

But you can probably use the instructions from
http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/
just replacing the ~jefft location with the location under
/www/confluence-exports.

Joshua.