Wow - that's really cool Andreas, I can imagine those functions would be
useful to other people too.

Can you / have you open sourced them? I'm happy to provide a link from the
OLC github project.

Doug Rinckes, Technical Program Manager, Google Switzerland GmbH; 9GHJ+P88 Z
ürich <https://www.google.com/maps/search/9GHJ%2BP88%20Zürich>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/open-location-code/CAGFr2L%2BEyB5rmBq1LWSiiyrxDvmetMSLxYqxBSkJPDUCRHgH-A%40mail.gmail.com.