This depends on how exact you want that cover to be. Generally speaking,
you could do the following:

1. Start with a "useful" code length (one where the entire feature is
contained within a "few" OLC blocks of that size - in your example, this
might be length 6).
2. Find and list all codes of that length that have at least a bit of your
feature
3. Then, for each of the codes in that list still bigger than the minimum
block size you want to use
  a. for all of the 20x20 sub-blocks, check whether they contain the
feature, and store those that do on a separate list
  b. depending on the number of items now on that separate list, decide to
    I. remove the original block, and append the list of sub-blocks to the
original list OR
    II. keep the original block, OR
    III. remove the original block without replacement.

Once you've reached the end of that list, it will contain all of the OLC
blocks that make up your feature, with varying precision as necessary.

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/
Github project: https://github.com/google/open-location-code