For a number of approx. 420 records/rows I do have the WGS-coordinates.
Now I would like to add the OLC to each LibreOffice record/row, containing
these WGS-coordinates.

Is there a 'wizzkid' who haves the LibreOffice-macro working to transform
the WGS-coordinates into OLC. Maybe it is possible to sent me an empty
LibreOffice-file containing a working OLC-macro.
(https://github.com/google/open-location-code/tree/master/visualbasic)

Looking forward your reply.

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/