Great! Thank you. We will work on it.

Regards,
Smita Kale
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Shelter Associates <http://shelter-associates.org/>

A/17 Sarasnagar Siddhivinayak Society
Shukrawar Peth
Pune 411002

Tele: 91-20-24440363, 24482045, 9890439311

*This communication is the intellectual property of Shelter Associates and
is confidential.  If you are the intended recipient you are granted licence
to use the information provided that the information is only used for the
limited purpose to which it relates and all fees have been paid in full.
If you are not the intended receiver, Shelter Associates do not grant you
licence to use the information (either in full or in part) and you are
therefore forbidden from disclosing, disseminating, forwarding, copying, or
reproducing the information.  If you have received this email by mistake
you are requested to delete it (and all copies from your system) and notify
Shelter Associates by return.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/open-location-code/CADt4ZbbZmQcHM_1oDO9vaMpPjjUN4%2BgJ4M0yOr5cZw4ehnY-4w%40mail.gmail.com.