Hello, pardon my enthusiasm. I found some notes of me making similar project
back in 2014 and given it up found +codes made similar already done, and found
them useful.
So if you'd allow: I'd suggest to propose to include some symbol in Unicode
that would represent location. It could be something like currency sign for
money value, so people would immoderately understand that it's location and
machine vision could recognize that as well.

No offense just worked hard on same ideas and found some old notes.

Thanks.
P.S. Plus in the middle is great idea as well

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/
Github project: https://github.com/google/open-location-code