Hi Abizer,

I can only go by the screenshots available via the Google Play entry, but
your app looks useful.

What I couldn't really tell from the screenshots is if there's any
functionality that relies on your users communicating a plus code to
another person outside of the app. I found, in my own apps where I played
with the idea of including plus codes, that there's only a few cases where
that really needs to happen. It seems as if you rely on other technology
such as QR codes and online databases for contact information as well, so
I'd appreciate if you could talk about your use of plus codes a bit.

--
Public site: http://www.openlocationcode.com/
Github project: https://github.com/google/open-location-code