Ignore this. As per oval schema, a property can MaxOccurs 1. So, we need to
split the check into 2.

________________________________
From: Pravin Goyal <pravin.go...@outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:46 AM
To: open-scap-list@redhat.com
Subject: Anding the same property - is it possible?

Hi All,

I was trying below state:

    <textfilecontent54_state
xmlns="http://oval.mitre.org/XMLSchema/oval-definitions-5#independent";
                             id="oval:vrops-sles113.vmware.com:ste:38"
                             version="1"

comment="SRG-OS-000076-GPOS-00044-login-defs-60-or-less">
       <subexpression        datatype="int" operation="less than or
equal">60</subexpression>
       <subexpression        datatype="int" operation="not
equal">0</subexpression>
    </textfilecontent54_state>

and this throws the below error:

Element
'{http://oval.mitre.org/XMLSchema/oval-definitions-5#independent}subexpression':
 This element is not expected. Expected is (
{http://oval.mitre.org/XMLSchema/oval-definitions-5#independent}windows_view ).
OpenSCAP Error: Invalid OVAL Definition (5.11) content in
vRops-6.3-SLES-11.3-oval.xml. [oscap_source.c:205]

Am I missing something?

The above works perfectly if I remove one of the subexpressions from the state.
So, do I need to have different tests corresponding to one of the
subexpressions each?

operator seems to work well if the tested properties are different. But, seems
it does not if tested properties are same. Could this be OpenSCAP bug?

Thanks and regards,

Pravin Goyal

Pravin Goyal