Hi Fen,

The RHEL7 STIG profile contains some rules that check configuration of
the SSH server. For some of them there are remediation script provided.
There are quite a lot of them:
- Allow Only SSH Protocol 2
- Set SSH Idle Timeout Interval
- Set SSH Client Alive Count
- Disable SSH Support for .rhosts Files
- Disable Host-Based Authentication
- Disable SSH Root Login
- Disable SSH Access via Empty Passwords
- Enable SSH Warning Banner
- Do Not Allow SSH Environment Options
- Use Only Approved Ciphers
- Use Only FIPS Approved MACs
(Hopefully I haven't forgotten any other.)

Maybe you have discovered a bug in some of the remediation scripts
for some of these rules. To identify the problem, we have to check
the scan results and find which rules your system didn't pass.
The we can go trough each of them, find why they didn't pass and compare this
with the remediation scripts. It is possible that your system was in
configuration
that the remediation scripts does not cover.

Please, could you provide your scan results?
It would greatly help us to investigate your problem.
Have you done any customization of the profile?

If you find any possible reason, please share it with us.
Thank you

Best Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.