Hi everyone,

I’m still working on a benchmark for Oracle Linux.

I realized that systemdunitproperty is supported by oscap, but in the oscap
version I have installed is not. I installed it through
https://github.com/OpenSCAP/openscap <https://github.com/OpenSCAP/openscap>.

Do I need to do something specific to activate it on my machine? I saw that
oscap has probes file for it… so it should work in some way.

For more information:

OpenSCAP command line tool (oscap) 1.2.10
Copyright 2009--2016 Red Hat Inc., Durham, North Carolina.

==== Supported specifications ====
XCCDF Version: 1.2
OVAL Version: 5.11.1
CPE Version: 2.3
CVSS Version: 2.0
CVE Version: 2.0
Asset Identification Version: 1.1
Asset Reporting Format Version: 1.1

==== Capabilities added by auto-loaded plugins ====
SCE Version: 1.0 (from libopenscap_sce.so.8)

==== Paths ====
Schema files: /usr/local/share/openscap/schemas
Default CPE files: /usr/local/share/openscap/cpe
Probes: /usr/local/libexec/openscap

==== Inbuilt CPE names ====
Red Hat Enterprise Linux - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:5
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:6
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:7
Community Enterprise Operating System 5 - cpe:/o:centos:centos:5
Community Enterprise Operating System 6 - cpe:/o:centos:centos:6
Community Enterprise Operating System 7 - cpe:/o:centos:centos:7
Scientific Linux 5 - cpe:/o:scientificlinux:scientificlinux:5
Scientific Linux 6 - cpe:/o:scientificlinux:scientificlinux:6
Scientific Linux 7 - cpe:/o:scientificlinux:scientificlinux:7
Fedora 16 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:16
Fedora 17 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:17
Fedora 18 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:18
Fedora 19 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:19
Fedora 20 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:20
Fedora 21 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:21
Fedora 22 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:22
Fedora 23 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:23
Fedora 24 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:24
Fedora 25 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:25
SUSE Linux Enterprise all versions - cpe:/o:suse:sle
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 - cpe:/o:suse:sles:10
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 - cpe:/o:suse:sled:10
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 - cpe:/o:suse:sles:11
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 - cpe:/o:suse:sled:11
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 - cpe:/o:suse:sles:12
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 - cpe:/o:suse:sled:12
openSUSE 11.4 - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:11.4
openSUSE 13.1 - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:13.1
openSUSE 13.2 - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:13.2
openSUSE 42.1 - cpe:/o:novell:leap:42.1
openSUSE All Versions - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Optional Productivity Applications -
cpe:/a:redhat:rhel_productivity
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Optional Productivity Applications 5 -
cpe:/a:redhat:rhel_productivity:5

==== Supported OVAL objects and associated OpenSCAP probes ====
system_info                  probe_system_info
family                       probe_family
filehash                     probe_filehash
environmentvariable          probe_environmentvariable
textfilecontent54            probe_textfilecontent54
textfilecontent              probe_textfilecontent
variable                     probe_variable
xmlfilecontent               probe_xmlfilecontent
environmentvariable58        probe_environmentvariable58
filehash58                   probe_filehash58
inetlisteningservers         probe_inetlisteningservers
rpminfo                      probe_rpminfo
partition                    probe_partition
iflisteners                  probe_iflisteners
rpmverify                    probe_rpmverify
rpmverifyfile                probe_rpmverifyfile
rpmverifypackage             probe_rpmverifypackage
selinuxboolean               probe_selinuxboolean
selinuxsecuritycontext       probe_selinuxsecuritycontext
file                         probe_file
interface                    probe_interface
password                     probe_password
process                      probe_process
runlevel                     probe_runlevel
shadow                       probe_shadow
uname                        probe_uname
xinetd                       probe_xinetd
sysctl                       probe_sysctl
process58                    probe_process58
fileextendedattribute        probe_fileextendedattribute
routingtable                 probe_routingtable
symlink                      probe_symlink

Thank you,

Rocio