----- Original Message -----

CC-ing scap-security-guide. The new COPR repo contains latest SSG packages
and might be useful to our community members.

The repo is:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/openscapmaint/openscap-latest/

Instructions on how to enable the repo are on the page.

--
Martin Preisler
Identity Management and Platform Security | Red Hat, Inc.